first year & transfer students - photo submission:
Once you have received your Georgetown NetID, your GOCard can be produced. Your photo must be submitted at least 4 weeks before arriving to campus.
First Year students, living in the US, will have their GOCard mailed to their permanent address. All other First Year & Transfer students will pick up their GOCard upon their arrival on campus.
- Please review our Photo requirements
- Upload photo for your GOCard – https://gu360-idp.secure.force.com/gocardphoto/
- Ensure your permanent address is up to date – https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/
- GOCard will be mailed to your home address
- Activate your card online – https://onlinecardoffice.georgetown.edu/
- Bring your GOCard to campus – No GOCard - No room key!
First Year & Transfer students, living outside the US, please see Graduate Students & Students Living Outside the US