Find out what the GOCard can do for you.
The GOCard is the official identification card of Georgetown University.
With the GOCard, you can:
- Purchase items such as books, food, and school and office supplies from participating merchants both on and off campus.
- Make dining purchases using the Dining Plan Account or Flex Dollar Account (students).
- Access academic and administrative buildings, as well as (for students) access residence halls and the dining hall.
- Access campus libraries, such as Lauinger Library and Dahlgren Memorial Library, during all hours of operation.
- Do laundry (students).
- Pay for services at the Student Health Center (students)
- Pay for staff and visitor parking
- Print to public printers (e.g., printers in the libraries)