Requesting Door Access

Most access is automatically assigned to your GOCard, which includes access to the Residence Halls, the Dining Hall, Academic Buildings, Yates Field House, Computer Labs, Parking & the Library. The access is assigned according to your eligibility.

GOCard cardholders can use the door access request portal to:

  • Request additional door access
  • Review assigned access

For after-hours and emergency assistance, contact GUPD at 202-687-4343.