Adding Money to Your GOCard Account
Adding Money Using the eAccounts app (PREFERRED)
Adding Money Using the eAccounts App
You can add money to your GOCard Debit Account right from your mobile device using the eAccounts app.
(IMPORTANT: Please follow steps 1 through 3 if this is your first time using the app to add money.)
To add money using the eAccounts app:
- Log in to the online card office.
- Make an initial deposit using the online portal and save your credit card payment.
- Download the eAccounts app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Add money from the app using your saved card.
Adding Money Using the Online Card Office
Deposits you make from the online card office will be available immediately.
- Go to the online card office.
- On the portal, click Sign In, and then log in with your NetID and password. (Note: Make sure to have your mobile device with you to approve the Duo two-factor authentication notification.)
- On the ‘Account Summary’ page that is displayed, click the Add Money link located in the Debit Dollar box at the upper left-hand side of the page.
- On the ‘Make Account Deposit’ page, complete the information, including the amount you want to add, and then click Next.
- On the next page, complete the information and then click Submit. Your money will be added immediately into your account.
Adding Money as a Guest
Guests can add money to a GOCard account by going to the online card office, clicking on Make a guest deposit, and then entering the beneficiary’s GOCard number.
Parents can use the Online Card Office Parent Portal to add money to their child’s GOCard account.
Adding Money from a Deposit Station
You can use any one of the on-campus Deposit Stations to add money to your GOCard account. (Note: The GOCard Deposit Stations accept cash deposits.)
- McDonough Hall, 1st floor (cafeteria entrance)
- Edward Bennett Williams Law Library, 2nd floor (Room 247 vending)
School of Continuing Studies (SCS)
- 640 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Level 1