- Available for Main campus students, Law & SCS (downtown Campus) cardholders.
Medical students and most Faculty and Staff areas still have readers that require swipe card access. As a result these populations are not yet eligible for mobile ID.
- With support for iPhones, Apple Watches, and Android devices, which means your GOCard is always with you.
- Works at most places on or near the Main and Law Georgetown campuses where the physical GOCard is accepted.
- It’s easy to use – simply hold your iPhone, Apple Watch or Android phone near the same reader where you would tap/swipe your physical GOCard.
- iPhone: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or later; iOS 12.2 or later
- Apple Watch: Series 1 or later, and watchOS 5.2 or later
- Android: version 6.0 or later
- Phone must support NFC
- Upload a photo for your GOCard mobile credential:
Photos will generally be approved within two business days. Please review our Photo requirements:
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure to set up your NetID at: https://uis.georgetown.edu/netid-passwords/
- DUO Two factor authentication is also required to access your Mobile credential. Please visit: https://uis.georgetown.edu/duo/
What is DUO Two Factor: Georgetown Duo is a service that provides an extra level of security for your Georgetown password and data. Georgetown Duo works using “two-factor authentication”; after you log in to a Georgetown Web page, such as your Georgetown Google Apps account, Duo sends a request to your mobile device for you to approve the login.
Set-up for Apple Users: https://gocard.georgetown.edu/set-up-for-apple-users/
Set-up for Android Users: https://gocard.georgetown.edu/set-up-for-android-users-2/