STUDENT/FACULTY/STAFF & AFFILIATE – PHOTO SUBMISSION
Once you have received your Georgetown NetID, your GOCard can be produced. Your photo must be submitted at least 4 weeks before arriving to campus.
Cardholders living in the US will have their GOCard mailed to their permanent address. All other cardholders can pick up their GOCard upon arrival at their primary campus.
1. Please review our Photo requirements – https://gocard.georgetown.edu/Photo-Requirements
2. Upload photo for your GOCard – https://gu360-idp.secure.force.com/gocardphoto/
3. Ensure your permanent address is up to date
Students – https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/
Faculty/Staff – https://gms.georgetown.edu
4. GOCard will be mailed to your home address or will be available at your selected on-campus location. On-campus pickup may experience lines and long wait times; submit on time for home mailing.
5. Home mailing – Activate your card online – https://onlinecardoffice.georgetown.edu/
Bring your GOCard to campus – No GOCard – No room key!
- Alumni generally do not need GOCards but a GOCard can be obtained for $25. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in obtaining one.
- Non-credit students generally do not require and do not receive GOCards, unless the sponsoring department requires them and provides funding.
- Consortium students generally do not require and do not receive GOCards, unless the sponsoring department requires them and provides funding.