STUDENT/FACULTY/STAFF & AFFILIATE – PHOTO SUBMISSION
Once you have received your Georgetown NetID, your GOCard can be produced. Your photo must be submitted at least 4 weeks before arriving to campus.
Main campus students, Law & SCS (downtown Campus) users will receive the Mobile ID to use on their iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android device. All other cardholders can pick up their physical GOCard upon arrival at their primary campus.
Medical students and most Faculty and Staff areas still have readers that require swipe card access. As a result these populations are not yet eligible for mobile ID.
1. Please review our Photo requirements – https://gocard.georgetown.edu/Photo-Requirements
2. Upload photo for your GOCard – https://gu360-idp.secure.force.com/gocardphoto/
3. Once your photo is accepted:
Mobile ID: Provision your mobile ID at: https://gocard.georgetown.edu/getting-started/
Physical GOCard: Make an appointment at: tinyurl.com/UISWSDScheduling (new window) to pick up your card at your designated campus.
Hours and locations: https://gocard.georgetown.edu/hours-locations/
Bring your GOCard to campus – No GOCard – No room key!
- Alumni generally do not need GOCards but a GOCard can be obtained for $25. Please email email@example.com if interested in obtaining one.
- Non-credit students generally do not require and do not receive GOCards, unless the sponsoring department requires them and provides funding.
- Consortium students generally do not require and do not receive GOCards, unless the sponsoring department requires them and provides funding.