- What is the GOCard used for?
- What are the components of the GOCard?
- What is the ISO number?
- What is the University ID number?
- Does the GOCard Office keep the digitized photos on file?
- Will GU purge my photo from the database if I ask?
- How do I take care of the GOCard?
- What is a GOCard Debit Account?
- Where are the GOCard Deposit Station locations?
- Does a regular credit card make more sense than a GOCard Debit Account?
- Who is required to wear the GUMC GOCard as an ID badge and where?
- Will I be charged for a replacement card?
- What if my GOCard is lost or stolen?
- What do I do if I think my balance is incorrect?
- GOCard about to expire?
- What are Flex Dollars?
- How do I change or cancel my Dining plan?
- What can I not buy with my Debit dollars?
- What does the GOCard look like?
Managing Your GOCard Debit Account
- How can I make deposits to my GOCard Account?
- Can I make a cash withdrawal from my GOCard Debit Account?
- How much money should I deposit?
- How can I put money on my student’s card?
- How can I check my student’s account or account balance?
Department Cards and Accounts
- Where can I use my Departmental Account?
- How do I access the Departmental Account?
- What happens if I use my personal account instead of the Departmental Account?
- How are Departmental Accounts monitored & maintained?
- How are Departmental Accounts established?