Debit Dollar Account
The GOCard works a lot like a bank debit card, but without the fees. You can deposit funds via credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and use it for purchases at many locations on and off campus. This debit feature is perhaps the most popular, due to its convenient easy usage. Click the link below for the current list of merchants.
Debit dollar funds can be used on any purchases besides alcohol, tobacco, or gift cards.
Faculty and staff can now deposit funds to their GOCard with Direct Deposit! It has never been easier for you to put money onto your GOCard without handling cash or filling out unnecessary paperwork. To sign up for direct deposit onto your GOCard, please visit gms.georgetown.edu, login, and select benefits.
- Can I make a cash withdrawal from my GOCard Debit Account?
- Does a regular credit card make more sense than a GOCard Debit Account?
- How can I check my student’s account or account balance?
- How can I make deposits to my GOCard Account?
- What do I do if I think my balance is incorrect?
- What if my GOCard is lost or stolen?
- What is a GOCard Debit Account?
- What happens to my funds if I close my account?
- Will I be affected if I continue to use my Debit Dollar Account?